On 1st August 2016, the sigma Network was established as a professional association for those working in (or with an active interest in) mathematics and statistics support in higher education.
The sigma Network will ensure the future sustainability of the work and legacy of sigma that had been previously funded by HEFCE.
An inaugural Annual General Meeting on 6th September 2016 approved the Constitution of the sigma Network and ratified the membership of the Steering Group that would henceforth be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Network.
- The Constitution is available here.
- Minutes of the inaugural 2016 AGM are available here
- Minutes of the 2017 AGM and the Chair‘s Report are available here.
- Minutes of the 2018 AGM and the Chair’s Report are available here.
- Minutes of the 2019 AGM and the Chair’s Report are available here.