CETL-MSOR 2019: Bringing together mathematics communities
5th – 6th September 2019. Dublin City University, Ireland
Registration is now open (scroll to bottom of page) for this popular annual conference of those involved in mathematics, statistics and operations research teaching, learning and support in higher education.
We are pleased to announce our keynote speakers:
- Dr. Joe Kyle, University of Birmingham
- Prof. Duncan Lawson, Coventry University
- Prof. Alice Rogers OBE, King’s College London
This year the conference will focus on the following themes:
- Developing communities of learners in mathematics and statistics support within, and across, the disciplines.
- Teaching specialist mathematicians.
- Inclusive design for mathematics learning.
- Supporting students on the transition into and out of higher education.
The call for abstracts has now closed, and the draft programme is available here.
Registration for CETL-MSOR 2019 is now open (click here)
Day rates and student options (undergraduate and PGTs only) are also available. Limited on-campus accommodation is available but must be booked by 1st August 2019 – note that this is substantially cheaper than most other options in Dublin, where accommodation costs are high.
- Full registration (both days incl conference dinner): €220
- Student rate (both days incl conference dinner): €90
- Day rate (one day excl conference dinner): €90
Eabhnat Ní Fhloinn, Dublin City University
Shazia Ahmed, University of Glasgow
Michael Grove, University of Birmingham
Ciaran Mac an Bhaird, Maynooth University
Rob Wilson, University of Cardiff
We gratefully acknowledge the generous support of our sponsors: