CETL-MSOR 2019: Bringing together mathematics communities
5th – 6th September 2019. Dublin City University, Ireland
Our popular annual conference for those involved in mathematics, statistics and operations research teaching, learning and support in higher education.
We were pleased to welcome our keynote speakers:
- Dr. Joe Kyle, University of Birmingham
- Prof. Duncan Lawson, Coventry University
- Prof. Alice Rogers OBE, King’s College London
This year the conference focused on the following themes:
- Developing communities of learners in mathematics and statistics support within, and across, the disciplines.
- Teaching specialist mathematicians.
- Inclusive design for mathematics learning.
- Supporting students on the transition into and out of higher education.
The conference programme is available here (version 2 Sep 2019).
A copy of the information sheet issues to registered delegates is available here.
Conference Organising Team:
Eabhnat Ní Fhloinn, Dublin City University
Shazia Ahmed, University of Glasgow
Michael Grove, University of Birmingham
Ciaran Mac an Bhaird, Maynooth University
Rob Wilson, University of Cardiff
We gratefully acknowledge the generous support of our sponsors: